welcome!




¡Ánimo!

08 July 2009

Weekly Fertilizer - Endure

"I've made it my business to stand up to make sure you guys endure."

Leading can be one of the loneliest roles.
Doesn't have to be.

Who's got your back?
Join the [no lone rangers] movement!


So I've made it my business to stand up to make sure you guys endure. And this is my determination...that YOU make it, that YOU endure, that YOU stay strong to the finish. I'm listening to a podcast message called "Action That Leads to Breakthrough" from Pastor Jeff Perry at St. Louis Family Church and I was so taken by this phrase that encapsulates my heart for worship leaders. At points along the journey, things get tough. In those moments he says, "it's not time to despair; it's time to get desperate." Meditate on Psalm 3 and let King David's heart posture and chosen course of action be your own in moments like this.

Psalm 3 [New Living Translation]

O Lord, I have so many enemies; so many are against me. So many are saying, "God will never rescue him!"

[Interlude]


But you, O Lord, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain.

[Interlude]


I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the Lord was watching over me. I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies who surround me on every side. Arise, O Lord! Rescue me, my God! Slap all my enemies in the face! Shatter the teeth of the wicked! Victory comes from you, O Lord. May you bless your people.

[Interlude]


At Ad Lib Music, it is our determination to "Eradicate Isolation and Burnout" in worship ministry. It's one of our core values. We partner with leaders and churches at a heart level and in practical, strategic ways. We're available for monthly coaching, 90-day goal-focused coaching programs, training, and leading. Let's get together, 'cause, as always, we're here to help!


http://adlibmusic.com/

No comments: